Our edX Membership
Our international partner platform edX, a joint creation of Harvard and MIT, currently gathers over 34 million learners from all over the world and offers over 3,000 comprehensive online courses from a wide range of research areas. The University of Bayreuth is the third university in Germany on the renowned platform and can be found as BayreuthX.
We are constantly creating new MOOCs. Our current projects are:
- Value Co-Creation in Sport Management – A New Logic in a Changing Society (live)
- Biomaterials and Biofabrication: Design, Engineering and Innovation (live)
- Immigration and Labour Markets in Economic History (live)
- Conscious Grocery Shopping: Sustainability, Nutrition, Health and Law (live)
- Model United Nations (in production)
Would you like to create a MOOC that can reach learners around the globe? We will support you at every step of the way during the MOOC creation process, from the very first idea, to the course setup and production, to the course opening on edX, as well as corresponding marketing activities.
We look forward to hearing from you.
+49 (0) 921 55-46 58